RECAST.AI :: How to Process Complex Conditions Using Requirements
Description of the Purpose:
You are to train your bot in such a way that it should be able to react to the combination of a phrase and a special trigger differently than to a separate phrase.
Your bot needs to recognize the urgency of the purchase and propose a specific Document type:
- When the user asks for a new contract – the bot suggests selecting a document type for a new contract
- But if there is an urgent need for such a contract – there is another type of document, relevant for Urgent cases
Description of Solution:
Create Intents: @contract and @urgent
Mark Entity: #Urgent
Skill: Create a requirement to check #Urgent entity and react accordingly
- Add 2 intents to Train: @contract and @urgent
2. Create Entity #Urgent
3. Create Skill for your Bot.
4. In triggers tab add your intent
5. Add Requirement: record Entity #urgent to memory:
5.1. Add reply if #urgent is complete
5.2. Add reply if #urgent is missing
6. Test the Bot:
Now the bot is able to recognize a specific trigger in the User’s Intent and react to it accordingly. This is just a simple hint of how the bot can responsively react to the Intent, taking into account the specific trigger. This piece of logic can be injected as a part of your bot communication skills.