Skybuffer AI Development team’s mission is to expand Artificial Intelligence beyond its technical limitations by adding human elements of reason, personality, and empathy.
Join us if you meet our requirements possessing the following:
- skills of utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development
- strong briefing skills
- ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- acute knowledge of intelligence experience
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Script Development
- Media Extraction
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- QA (test, report bugs, monitor conversations)
Benefits we offer:
- Regular free-of-charge English classes
- Permanent contract after a 3-month probation period
- Possibility to get SAP Certification
- Possibility to work on modern SAP technologies and get acquainted with latest trends in SAP development.